NISSAN 350 Z, GT version with full Z SPORT Wide body-kit, 53 reg (end of 2003). This car has been tastefully modded and it’s the easiest car in the world to drift. It has the following conversions:
- Z Sport Wide Body kit
- F1 Stainless Steel Exhaust, sounds amazing and very quiet when idling
- Pioneer SPH-DA100 In Dash receiver, new. Sat Nav, Bluetooth, iPhone 5, HDMI connectivity
- Cosmic VENERDI Varian 19” hand polished alloy wheels, very rare
- G-Reddy Fully adjustable suspension and springs kit.
- Limited Slip Differential. So easy to get the back out with traction control off.
- Full custom paintwork in Nissan Maroon colour with added chameleon effect. In sunlight the car has different colour from each angle you are looking at. Real head turner.
- 235/35/19’ brand new front tyres
- 275/30/19’ rear tyres
- Brand new Battery with 3 years warranty
Last service was done 2 weeks ago, start of May which includes All filters and Oil Change. 12 month MOT. Very low mileage at 49k miles only. Clock is converted to MPH. The car was imported by myself and my wife is one and the only owner here in UK, you’ll be the second one. Logbook is in her name. I have service history with a number of receipts and all original books. I also have copy of the D-Reg certificate (Original kept by DVLA) confirming the manufacture date, history and mileage.
Startec 18” alloy wheels with new 2 front tyres, rears do not need replacing. Automatic / manual gearbox with sport or normal driving option. Electric, tilting mirrors, Air condition, central locking, leather seats, cruise control. Car is sold with displayed number plate.
The car has double din Pioneer SPH-DA100 In Dash receiver head-unit with Bluetooth connectivity, works perfect with my iPhone 5S. USB and MP3 CD function.
There are small stone chips but nothing serious, small scuffs of the alloy wheel but again they are hardly noticeable. Car is quite economical if driven responsibly. Drives amazing and sounds just phenomenal under accleration.
The pictures don’t do justice, this car in immaculate condition. Genuine reason for sale. It drives fantastic and with recent service you have nothing to worry about.